EP #423: Can a Throwback TPA be a Better Option? — With Bob McCollins
September 26, 2022
The focus of this week's episode is on how modern healthcare system innovations utilize throwback TPA. Bob McCollins, vice president of sales at Edison Health Solutions, explains what’s happening in the TPA industry today and how a throwback TPA can help combine all the fantastic solutions out there to provide top-notch services.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- 2:34 What throwback TPA means and how it works with current healthcare systems.
- 4:35 Keeping all of the various solutions together for the benefit of clients and potential clients.
- 7:57 TPAs need to be adaptable or focused on a single path in order to provide best-in-class services.
- 11:10 Changes to offerings and support in reference-based pricing.
- 14:48 Tasks they outsource to third parties.
- 16:39 Factors affecting claims' automatic adjudication.
- 20:35 TPA in the coming years.
Enjoy The Show?
This is where we should put the guests name, title and web address. Also if we link to a book or a paper or other.